Modi doesn't understand political culture: Naranayanasamy
Modi set the tone for the BJP ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, while launching a scathing attack on the Gandhis.
New Delhi: Minister of State in PMO V Narayanasamy slammed the Gujarat Chief Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Narendra Modi for his direct attack on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the Congress. Modi, while addressing the BJP's National Executive meet in New Delhi on Sunday called PM Manmohan a "night watchman" appointed by the UPA and Congress "termites".
"Narendra Modi doesn't know the political culture. It is unfortunate BJP leaders were climbing to be national leaders. Now they are trying to reach the state leaders for the sake of 2014 elections," Narayanasamy said.
Modi set the tone for the BJP ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, while launching a scathing attack on the Gandhis, and saying his party is the only alternative for "Congress' misrule at the Centre".
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology