Modi doesn't understand political culture: Naranayanasamy
Modi set the tone for the BJP ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, while launching a scathing attack on the Gandhis.
New Delhi: Minister of State in PMO V Narayanasamy slammed the Gujarat Chief Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Narendra Modi for his direct attack on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the Congress. Modi, while addressing the BJP's National Executive meet in New Delhi on Sunday called PM Manmohan a "night watchman" appointed by the UPA and Congress "termites".
"Narendra Modi doesn't know the political culture. It is unfortunate BJP leaders were climbing to be national leaders. Now they are trying to reach the state leaders for the sake of 2014 elections," Narayanasamy said.
Modi set the tone for the BJP ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, while launching a scathing attack on the Gandhis, and saying his party is the only alternative for "Congress' misrule at the Centre".
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- BSF Seizes Gold Bars, One Bangaladeshi National Arrested