Narendra Modi, LK Advani can never become PM, says Lalu
RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav said people should be cautious against forces like Narendra Modi and LK Advani.
Former Bihar Chief Minister and RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and senior BJP leader LK Advani will never become the Prime Minister of the country.
"Modi and Advani can never become the prime minister in their lifetime. Secular forces in this country would never allow the saffron outfit to come to power," the RJD chief told media in Varanasi.
Yadav, who was here to pay obeisance at Kedareshwar temple, said people should be cautious against forces like Modi and Advani. Praising Rahul Gandhi, he said the Congress vice president wants to bring a change in the country.
On Digvijaya Singh, the RJD chief said he is a "good man".
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go