Narendra Modi takes oath as India's 15th PM: As the day unfolded
Around 3,500 Indian and foreign dignitaries attended the ceremony, including leaders from all the seven SAARC nations.
Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi has been sworn in as the 15th Prime Minister of India. Modi along with his Cabinet took oath at the Rashtrapati Bhawan at 6 PM. Around 3,500 Indian and foreign dignitaries attended the ceremony, including leaders from all the seven SAARC nations.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: 6 of His Unforgettable Performances
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal