Narendra Modi targets Congress over Gujarat
Since assuming office in Gujarat, he said he has been busy filling up the numerous "pits" left behind by decades of Congress rule.
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Monday took a dig at the Congress while stating that his state needed to see much more economic development.
Since assuming office in Gujarat in 2001, he said he had been busy filling up the numerous "pits" left behind by decades of Congress rule in the coastal state.
"So far I have only done the work of filling up the pits," he told a meeting in New Delhi of the women's wing of FICCI, inviting laughter. "You can imagine what massive pits the Congress created!"
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology