Narendra Modi taunts PMO over tweets
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi on Tuesday taunted the PMO with a claim that it comes out with official response to issues raised by him during any speech even before he concludes it.
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday taunted the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) with a claim that it comes out with official response to issues raised by him during any speech even before he concludes it.
"I have been observing off late. Wherever I make any speech, even before my speech gets over, the PMO tweets answers to it. From the PMO!" he told a programme organised by state BJP here.
"And almost immediately, even before I were to take the seat after finishing my speech, they (PMO) propagate a few points in the market and whatever they say is plain lies," he claimed.
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away