National Conference Calls upon Political Class to Rise Above Politics, Prioritise Communal Harmony
File photo of National Conference chief Omar Abdullah
Jammu: National Conference on Tuesday called upon the political class to rise above the party politics and prioritise communal harmony in the state, observing that any attempt of polarization will have serious ramifications for a sensitive state like Jammu and Kashmir.
"The political class should rise above the party politics and prioritise amity and communal harmony for the benefit of the Chenab Valley...any attempt of polarization will have serious ramifications for a sensitive state like Jammu and Kashmir", NC provincial chief Devender Singh Rana said while addressing party workers at Doda.
During second leg of his three day tour of the Chenab Valley he reminded the party cadre of the great role played by National Conference in cementing relations between various religions and regions.
Rana said NC has never indulged in falsehood, emotional blackmailing, bias or creating hatred between different regions and segments of society, adding this spirit had to be
adhered at all costs.
Recommended For You
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Wedding bells?Bigg Boss 10: Mona Lisa's Boyfriend to Enter the House to Propose to Her
- inside storyLack of Hotel Room Delays Virat and Co Arrival in Cuttack
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know