National Conference Calls upon Political Class to Rise Above Politics, Prioritise Communal Harmony
File photo of National Conference chief Omar Abdullah
Jammu: National Conference on Tuesday called upon the political class to rise above the party politics and prioritise communal harmony in the state, observing that any attempt of polarization will have serious ramifications for a sensitive state like Jammu and Kashmir.
"The political class should rise above the party politics and prioritise amity and communal harmony for the benefit of the Chenab Valley...any attempt of polarization will have serious ramifications for a sensitive state like Jammu and Kashmir", NC provincial chief Devender Singh Rana said while addressing party workers at Doda.
During second leg of his three day tour of the Chenab Valley he reminded the party cadre of the great role played by National Conference in cementing relations between various religions and regions.
Rana said NC has never indulged in falsehood, emotional blackmailing, bias or creating hatred between different regions and segments of society, adding this spirit had to be
adhered at all costs.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'