National Conference Calls upon Political Class to Rise Above Politics, Prioritise Communal Harmony
File photo of National Conference chief Omar Abdullah
Jammu: National Conference on Tuesday called upon the political class to rise above the party politics and prioritise communal harmony in the state, observing that any attempt of polarization will have serious ramifications for a sensitive state like Jammu and Kashmir.
"The political class should rise above the party politics and prioritise amity and communal harmony for the benefit of the Chenab Valley...any attempt of polarization will have serious ramifications for a sensitive state like Jammu and Kashmir", NC provincial chief Devender Singh Rana said while addressing party workers at Doda.
During second leg of his three day tour of the Chenab Valley he reminded the party cadre of the great role played by National Conference in cementing relations between various religions and regions.
Rana said NC has never indulged in falsehood, emotional blackmailing, bias or creating hatred between different regions and segments of society, adding this spirit had to be
adhered at all costs.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Keep CalmBaywatch Trailer is Out and It's Not At All About Priyanka Chopra
- Just A Good FilmDangal Doesn't Promote Me or a Sports Personality: Aamir Khan