National flag mounted upside down on MP Dy Speaker's vehicle
Harvansh Singh said that he did not notice the mistake and added that it must have happened accidentally.
Seoni: The national flag was found allegedly mounted upside down on the official vehicle of Madhya Pradesh Assembly Deputy Speaker Harvansh Singh when he arrived for a public function in Seoni on Sunday, officials said. Singh had come to take part in the public information campaign of the Centre's Bharat Nirman programme, when his vehicle with red beacon light, was spotted with the national flag that was mounted in a wrong way, they said.
When the mediapersons drew his attention towards it, Singh said the vehicle was provided to him by the district administration officials as part of protocol.
Singh said that he did not notice the mistake and added that it must have happened accidentally. After the matter was brought to light, Singh immediately
directed the officials concerned to rectify the mistake.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology