DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
National flag mounted upside down on MP Dy Speaker's vehicle
Harvansh Singh said that he did not notice the mistake and added that it must have happened accidentally.
Seoni: The national flag was found allegedly mounted upside down on the official vehicle of Madhya Pradesh Assembly Deputy Speaker Harvansh Singh when he arrived for a public function in Seoni on Sunday, officials said. Singh had come to take part in the public information campaign of the Centre's Bharat Nirman programme, when his vehicle with red beacon light, was spotted with the national flag that was mounted in a wrong way, they said.
When the mediapersons drew his attention towards it, Singh said the vehicle was provided to him by the district administration officials as part of protocol.
Singh said that he did not notice the mistake and added that it must have happened accidentally. After the matter was brought to light, Singh immediately
directed the officials concerned to rectify the mistake.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users