National flag mounted upside down on MP Dy Speaker's vehicle
Harvansh Singh said that he did not notice the mistake and added that it must have happened accidentally.
Seoni: The national flag was found allegedly mounted upside down on the official vehicle of Madhya Pradesh Assembly Deputy Speaker Harvansh Singh when he arrived for a public function in Seoni on Sunday, officials said. Singh had come to take part in the public information campaign of the Centre's Bharat Nirman programme, when his vehicle with red beacon light, was spotted with the national flag that was mounted in a wrong way, they said.
When the mediapersons drew his attention towards it, Singh said the vehicle was provided to him by the district administration officials as part of protocol.
Singh said that he did not notice the mistake and added that it must have happened accidentally. After the matter was brought to light, Singh immediately
directed the officials concerned to rectify the mistake.
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells