DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CBI summons Naveen Jindal in coal block allocation case
The Naveen Jindal group was allotted a total of 11 blocks, making it the largest beneficiary of the coal block allotment.
Naveen Jindal: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Monday summoned Congress MP and businessman Naveen Jindal in the coal block allocation case.
Naveen has been named as an accused in the twelfth FIR of the CBI in coal scan. The CBI in its FIR has said that Naveen's company, Jindal Group, was not recommended by the Jharkhand government. The FIR also accused him of misrepresentation of facts.
He will have to reply on how he managed to get coal block, which were allotted in 2007, despite no recommendation by the CEA,
The Naveen Jindal group was allotted a total of 11 blocks, making it the single largest beneficiary of the controversial coal block allotment.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots