CBI summons Naveen Jindal in coal block allocation case
The Naveen Jindal group was allotted a total of 11 blocks, making it the largest beneficiary of the coal block allotment.
Naveen Jindal: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Monday summoned Congress MP and businessman Naveen Jindal in the coal block allocation case.
Naveen has been named as an accused in the twelfth FIR of the CBI in coal scan. The CBI in its FIR has said that Naveen's company, Jindal Group, was not recommended by the Jharkhand government. The FIR also accused him of misrepresentation of facts.
He will have to reply on how he managed to get coal block, which were allotted in 2007, despite no recommendation by the CEA,
The Naveen Jindal group was allotted a total of 11 blocks, making it the single largest beneficiary of the controversial coal block allotment.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Sunita Williams greets Indians from space on Diwali
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Kangana Ranaut wished to make a film on sister, acid attack survivor Rangoli's life
- Delhi: Street kids celebrate Diwali, spread message of harmony