CBI summons Naveen Jindal in coal block allocation case
The Naveen Jindal group was allotted a total of 11 blocks, making it the largest beneficiary of the coal block allotment.
Naveen Jindal: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Monday summoned Congress MP and businessman Naveen Jindal in the coal block allocation case.
Naveen has been named as an accused in the twelfth FIR of the CBI in coal scan. The CBI in its FIR has said that Naveen's company, Jindal Group, was not recommended by the Jharkhand government. The FIR also accused him of misrepresentation of facts.
He will have to reply on how he managed to get coal block, which were allotted in 2007, despite no recommendation by the CEA,
The Naveen Jindal group was allotted a total of 11 blocks, making it the single largest beneficiary of the controversial coal block allotment.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her