DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Navjot Kaur Sidhu Resigns From Primary Membership of BJP
File image of Navjot Kaur Sidhu. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Chandigarh: BJP MLA from Punjab Navjot Kaur Sidhu on Saturday resigned from the primary membership of the party, days after her husband Navjot Singh Sidhu had also done so.
Her resignation was accepted by Union minister Vijay Sampla, who is also Punjab BJP president.
Kaur's resignation was expected after Sidhu, a former BJP MP, left the saffron party and floated his own "Awaaz-e-Punjab" front.
Earlier in the day, she sent her one-line resignation to the party president at Punjab BJP headquarters.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh