NC-Cong coalition responsible for instability: Mufti
Mufti was addressing a public meeting where he alleged that corruption has crossed all limits during the past four
Jammu: Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday accused the the National Conference (NC)-Congress coalition of plunging the state into "political instability" and said the "prevailing uncertainty" was the result of the government's wrong policies. "From day one when this government was formed, there is instability and uncertainty in the state. The state has been plunged into morass and political instability due to the wrong policies of the present National Conference-Congress regime," PDP patriarch Mufti Mohammad Sayeed said.
"It is a historical fact that whenever NC and Congress entered into a political alliance for enjoying power, Jammu and Kashmir has witnessed such chaos, confusion, anarchy and instability," he added. Mufti was addressing a public meeting in the border town of RS Pura, about 25 kms from Jammu where he alleged that corruption has crossed all limits during the past four years of the NC-Congress rule.
"During the past four years, corruption has crossed all limits and the government, through its deceit tactics, has brazenly eroded sanctity and credibility of democratic institutions," he said. The former chief minister termed the present regime as the most corrupt government in the history of Jammu and Kashmir and also blamed it for deliberately making anti-graft institutions non-functional.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof OnePlus Smartphone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines