NCP meet on diesel price hike, LPG cap today
NCP leaders had on Thursday asked the Centre to rethink the 'blanket hike' in diesel prices and the cap on subsidised LPG cylinders.
New Delhi: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) will on Friday hold a meet to discuss the key economic measures introduced by the Centre to rein in its fiscal deficit. These include the diesel price hike and a cap on the maximum number of subsidised LPG cylinders a family can buy in a year.
NCP leaders had on Thursday asked the Centre to rethink the "blanket hike" in diesel prices and the "uniform cap" on subsidised LPG cylinders.
The party is also expected to discuss the allegations of corruption against party ministers like Chhagan Bhujbal, who heads the Public Works Department Ministry (PWD) and is accused of irregularities in the awarding of contracts for the Maharashtra Sadan construction in New Delhi.
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Rain Could Play Spoilsport in India-New Zealand Eden Test