DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NCP meet on diesel price hike, LPG cap today
NCP leaders had on Thursday asked the Centre to rethink the 'blanket hike' in diesel prices and the cap on subsidised LPG cylinders.
New Delhi: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) will on Friday hold a meet to discuss the key economic measures introduced by the Centre to rein in its fiscal deficit. These include the diesel price hike and a cap on the maximum number of subsidised LPG cylinders a family can buy in a year.
NCP leaders had on Thursday asked the Centre to rethink the "blanket hike" in diesel prices and the "uniform cap" on subsidised LPG cylinders.
The party is also expected to discuss the allegations of corruption against party ministers like Chhagan Bhujbal, who heads the Public Works Department Ministry (PWD) and is accused of irregularities in the awarding of contracts for the Maharashtra Sadan construction in New Delhi.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka Shetty's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO