NCP meet on diesel price hike, LPG cap today
NCP leaders had on Thursday asked the Centre to rethink the 'blanket hike' in diesel prices and the cap on subsidised LPG cylinders.
New Delhi: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) will on Friday hold a meet to discuss the key economic measures introduced by the Centre to rein in its fiscal deficit. These include the diesel price hike and a cap on the maximum number of subsidised LPG cylinders a family can buy in a year.
NCP leaders had on Thursday asked the Centre to rethink the "blanket hike" in diesel prices and the "uniform cap" on subsidised LPG cylinders.
The party is also expected to discuss the allegations of corruption against party ministers like Chhagan Bhujbal, who heads the Public Works Department Ministry (PWD) and is accused of irregularities in the awarding of contracts for the Maharashtra Sadan construction in New Delhi.
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC