DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NDA responsible of fate of Lokpal Bill: Paswan
The LJP supremo said the NDA's intention for Lokpal Bill is doubtful.
Patna: LJP Supremo Ram Vilas Paswan on Sunday held NDA responsible for non-passege of Lokpal Bill in Parliament.
"NDA is responsible for non-passege of Lokpal Bill in Parliament.. In fact its intention for Lokpal is doubtful," Paswan said.
NDA had accorded full support to Anna Hazare, but now raised the question on the federal structure of the country, he said.
He suggested that the appointment of Lokayukta and his dismissal should not be left at the mercy of chief ministers.
What is necessary is that there should be a model legislation at the national level for the purpose.
He accused Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of maintaining double standards on the issue of Lokpal and Lokayukta and alleged that Kumar had tried to divide the society in the name of caste and religion.
Paswan also castigated Kumar for opposing 4.5 per cent reservation for minority community withn the quota for OBC.
He alleged that there had been eleven times increase in cases of corruption after implementation of Right to Service Act in Bihar.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player