DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
New Justice Party to back Cong-DMK combine
New Justice party (NJP) will back the Congress-DMK combine in the April 13 assembly polls.
Puducherry: New Justice party (NJP) will back the Congress DMK combine in the April 13 Puducherry assembly polls, according to president of local unit of the party S Ponnurangam.
He said in a release here on Tuesday that Congress-led government alone could ensure development of union territory.
There are 30 assembly constituencies in Puducherry.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player