Nitin Gadkari: S Gurumurthy's flip flop on Twitter
Gurumurthy on Tuesday tweeted saying he had not given Gadkari a clean chit, only to delete it later on.
New Delhi: RSS ideologue S Gurumurthy, on whose analysis of the Putri Group account the BJP had backed its president Nitin Gadkari, on Tuesday made a flip flop when he declined to have given him a clean chit and later retracted his remarks.
"I have not given clean chit to NG (Nitin Gadkari). I cannot give clean chit to any one who I don't know fully I don't know NG at all," Gurumurthy reportedly posted on the micro-blogging site around noon. As his remarks created a flutter in the cyber world and the media, he deleted his posts a couple of hours later.
"I think I am being misinterpreted. I have clearly said that the media allegations on Gadkari is false. If this is clean chit I have given it," he posted. In another tweet, he said, "Let me clarify that I have given clear chit to Gadkari on Purti affairs. That is all."
His last tweet on this issue was at 2.40 pm. It said, "I have deleted only the tweets they are misinterpreting. Not all."
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone