DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nitish Kumar Govt moving towards dictatorship: Lalu
The RJD supremo also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Sunday opposed the Bihar government's proposal to take legal action against those holding demonstrations against the state and said the ruling JD(U) was moving towards dictatorship.
"The Nitish Kumar government is moving towards dictatorship and it will soon collapse," he said.
Accusing the chief minister of trying to gag people's voice, Prasad said, "Kumar is trying to enact a black law to prevent people from holding protest and demonstrations against the state government."
He also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
"There is rampant corruption and high unemployment rate in Bihar," Prasad said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%