Nitish Kumar Govt moving towards dictatorship: Lalu
The RJD supremo also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Sunday opposed the Bihar government's proposal to take legal action against those holding demonstrations against the state and said the ruling JD(U) was moving towards dictatorship.
"The Nitish Kumar government is moving towards dictatorship and it will soon collapse," he said.
Accusing the chief minister of trying to gag people's voice, Prasad said, "Kumar is trying to enact a black law to prevent people from holding protest and demonstrations against the state government."
He also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
"There is rampant corruption and high unemployment rate in Bihar," Prasad said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017