Nitish Kumar Govt moving towards dictatorship: Lalu
The RJD supremo also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Sunday opposed the Bihar government's proposal to take legal action against those holding demonstrations against the state and said the ruling JD(U) was moving towards dictatorship.
"The Nitish Kumar government is moving towards dictatorship and it will soon collapse," he said.
Accusing the chief minister of trying to gag people's voice, Prasad said, "Kumar is trying to enact a black law to prevent people from holding protest and demonstrations against the state government."
He also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
"There is rampant corruption and high unemployment rate in Bihar," Prasad said.
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It