Nitish Kumar Govt moving towards dictatorship: Lalu
The RJD supremo also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Sunday opposed the Bihar government's proposal to take legal action against those holding demonstrations against the state and said the ruling JD(U) was moving towards dictatorship.
"The Nitish Kumar government is moving towards dictatorship and it will soon collapse," he said.
Accusing the chief minister of trying to gag people's voice, Prasad said, "Kumar is trying to enact a black law to prevent people from holding protest and demonstrations against the state government."
He also accused the Nitish Kumar government of failing on all fronts.
"There is rampant corruption and high unemployment rate in Bihar," Prasad said.
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- US Lawmakers Support India's Counter-Terror Operations in PoK
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed