DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No need to migrate for work: Nitish Kumar
Nitish asked the people not go outside in search of work as there were plenty of job opportunities in Bihar itself.
Patna: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday asked the people not go outside in search of work as there were plenty of job opportunities in Bihar itself.
"The situation in Bihar has changed for better as there are abundance of job opportunities here due to ongoing development works....the people need not go outside to earn two square meals," he said at a function at Bennipatti after laying foundation stone of an ITI institute.
The state government would also provide support to skilled work force going outside for work on higher remuneration and assist them to hone their skills at various institutes, he said.
Stating that there has been reduction in migration of work force from Bihar in the past couple of years, Kumar said that there were 59 ITIs in Bihar and four of which have been set up on the land donated by private persons.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi