No Party Wishes to Promote Swadeshi Industries, Says Baba Ramdev
Yog Guru Baba Ramdev on Monday alleged that no political party wished to promote swadeshi industries and MNCs have usurped India’s Rs 50 lakh crore market.
Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan with Yog Guru Baba Ramdev.
Bhopal: No political party in India wished to promote swadeshi industries and MNCs have usurped India’s Rs 50 lakh crore market, Yog Guru Baba Ramdev said on Monday.
The yoga exponent, who reached state capital Bhopal earlier in the day, claimed that no political party raises this issue as all of them secure political funding from foreign companies.
Talking to the media at Circuit House, the Patanjali founder said that he does not back any political party. “Whosoever does good work, I will support it. BJP, Congress or anyone else,” he said.
Baba Ramdev who was in Madhya Pradesh for taking part in Namami Devi Narmada campaign also added that this was purely non-political and spiritual campaign. “Narmada does not belong to any political party, leader of a saint.”
Pitching for a blanket ban on liquor as envisaged by Mahatma Gandhi, Ramdev lauded MP government’s decision of not renewing liquor contracts 5 km along the Narmada banks.
Asked on illegal mining in Narmada riverbed, baba Ramdev termed anything illegal, mining or any illegal act, in the river objectionable.
“CM Chouhan has told me that he is pursuing impartial action against this,” he said.
Later, Baba Ramdev left for Alirajpur district for taking part in Namami Devi Narmade yatra alongside CM Chouhan.
Recommended For You
- Is Ranveer Singh The Best Kisser? Here’s What Deepika Padukone Has To Say
- Alexis Sanchez at Manchester United is Jose Mourinho’s Knight in Shining Armour
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- IPL Auction: 10 Players Who Will Set the Cash Registers Ringing
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant