DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No power sharing with allies: AIADMK
AIADMK leader M Thambidurai said there is no point in forming a coalition government.
Chennai: AIADMK has no intention of sharing power with allies and would go after the DMK's first family on the issue of corruption, a senior party leader said on Friday.
Describing party chief Jayalalithaa as a "very powerful and strong political leader", AIADMK leader M Thambidurai said she will get a "full majority" to rule the state and "there is no point" in forming a coalition government.
"Therefore, my leader Amma is going to form the ministry alone," Thambidurai, leader of AIADMK in Lok Sabha, said.
He was responding to a question whether AIADMK's electoral alliance partner DMDK, led by actor turned politician Vijayakanth, will be part of the next government.
He said under the DMK rule the law and order situation in the Tamil Nadu has become worse and Jayalalithaa's first priority will be to restore the law and order.
"Whatever corruptions are there, definitely, she will take the necessary action," he said.
"The people have voted to root out the DMK corrupt government. It is the duty of my leader to take the necessary action and go through all these cases," Thambidurai said.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Manchester United Outclass Ajax To Win Europa League Title