DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha: Assembly adjourned again over Mohanty issue
Protests were held outside chief minister Naveen Patnaik's residence too, leading to lathicharge by the police.
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Assembly was adjourned for the second day on Tuesday over demands for the arrest of former law minister Raghunath Mohanty. Mohanty and his family members are facing charges of dowry torture of his daughter-in-law.
His son was arrested a few days back. But the former minister has not been seen in public since he resigned 10 days ago.
The State Human Rights Protection Cell says it has been unable to trace the former minister. Protests were held outside chief minister Naveen Patnaik's residence too, leading to lathicharge by the police.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan