DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha: Ex-minister threatens self immolation
Former minister Bhupal Chandra Mahapatra had threatened self immolation before the Balasore district collector's office.
Balasore: A former Odisha minister was taken into preventive custody on Thursday for threatening self immolation on the demand for establishment of a government medical college, police sources said.
According to sources, the former minister, Bhupal Chandra Mahapatra, had threatened self immolation before the Balasore district collector's office.
Mahapatra was a minister of state for forest and environment and later labour & employment between 1985 and 1990 during Congress rule.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes