DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K govt to release NC worker's autopsy report
Sources say the forensic report of Haji Yusuf rules out poisoning or injuries.
Srinagar: Embattled Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah will make a bid to clear his name in the mysterious death of National Conference Party worker Haji Yusuf.
His government is set to make public the details of the forensic report that was prepared by the Government Medical College in Srinagar.
Sources say the report rules out poisoning or injuries to be the cause of the death, but a heart attack.
Yusuf died in police custody last week shortly after Omar handed him over to the Crime Branch for allegedly taking Rs 1 crore from two people promising them a ministerial berth and an assembly seat.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong