J&K govt to release NC worker's autopsy report
Sources say the forensic report of Haji Yusuf rules out poisoning or injuries.
Srinagar: Embattled Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah will make a bid to clear his name in the mysterious death of National Conference Party worker Haji Yusuf.
His government is set to make public the details of the forensic report that was prepared by the Government Medical College in Srinagar.
Sources say the report rules out poisoning or injuries to be the cause of the death, but a heart attack.
Yusuf died in police custody last week shortly after Omar handed him over to the Crime Branch for allegedly taking Rs 1 crore from two people promising them a ministerial berth and an assembly seat.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show