J&K grapples with LPG crisis, Omar enjoys multiple connections
Amid a massive crisis of LPG cylinders in the Kashmir Valley, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, who should lead by an example, enjoys multiple gas connections.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology