Opponents of Samajwadi Party Facing False Cases, Alleges Keshav Prasad Maurya
File Photo of Uttar Pradesh BJP Chief, Keshav Prasad Maurya.
Rampur: Uttar Pradesh BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya on Saturday alleged that false cases have been registered against the opponents of Samajwadi Party in the state and said half of its leadership will be behind the bars if his party comes to power after the state polls next year.
Addressing a gathering here, Maurya alleged, "False cases have been registered against the opponents of the present dispensation in the state on the directives of Samajwadi Party leaders."
He also hit out at BSP supremo Mayawati and asked her to disclose her party's "secret poll arrangement" with Samajwadi Party.
Accusing both BSP and SP of patronising goondaism in the state, he claimed that people in the state had to face extortion by both the parties and assured that if BJP comes to power in the state these things will end.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies