DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Opponents of Samajwadi Party Facing False Cases, Alleges Keshav Prasad Maurya
File Photo of Uttar Pradesh BJP Chief, Keshav Prasad Maurya.
Rampur: Uttar Pradesh BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya on Saturday alleged that false cases have been registered against the opponents of Samajwadi Party in the state and said half of its leadership will be behind the bars if his party comes to power after the state polls next year.
Addressing a gathering here, Maurya alleged, "False cases have been registered against the opponents of the present dispensation in the state on the directives of Samajwadi Party leaders."
He also hit out at BSP supremo Mayawati and asked her to disclose her party's "secret poll arrangement" with Samajwadi Party.
Accusing both BSP and SP of patronising goondaism in the state, he claimed that people in the state had to face extortion by both the parties and assured that if BJP comes to power in the state these things will end.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London