DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Opposition describes Nitish rally as 'flop show'
Opposition RJD and Congress alleged that the state machinery was used on a large scale for the rally.
Patna: Opposition RJD and Congress on Sunday described the 'Adhikar Rally' as "flop show" of ruling JD(U) and alleged that the state machinery was used on a large scale. "Considering the thin size of the crowd at the 'Adhikar Rally' it can be termed as a flop show of the ruling JD(U)," state RJD President Ramchandra Purve said.
Flanked by RJD MP Ramkripal Yadav, Purve said common people had rejected the rally. They said the rally venue did not have cut-outs of any great personalities of Bihar and the event appeared to be a step by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to show his popularity. Bihar Congress alleged that state machinery was used in the rally.
"Chief Minister Nitish Kumar should explain from where his ministers got fund to spend on fooding and lodging for rallyists to make it a grand success," Congress spokesman Vinod Sharma said in a statement. The passengers and examinees faced a lot of inconvenience due to the rally in the state capital, he alleged.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande