Over 100 IPS officers transferred in UP
The UP govt late on Monday night issued transfer orders for more than 100 IPS officers including DGs and police chiefs.
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred more than 100 IPS officers including DGs and police chiefs of several districts. Director General, PAC, Dev Raj Nagar has been given additional charge of chairman, police recruitment and promotion board, whereas DG Human Rights BM Saraswat has been shifted to training headquarters, an official spokesman said in Lucknow on Tuesday.
The transfers were issued late last night.
DG, Anti Corruption Organisation Arun Kumar Gupta has been given additional charge of managing director, police housing corporation.
Surbart Tripathi, who was attached to DGP headquarters, has been posted as DG technical services.
ADG, training headquarters, A L Banerjee, who was having additional charge of SIT, has been transferred to economic offences wing with additional charge of ACO.
ADG police headquarters, Allahabad, Sulkhan Singh has been shifted to PAC Unnao in the same capacity. ADG, vigilance establishment, Vipin Kumar has been transferred to Power Corporation Limited. ADG prison VK Gupta has been shifted to human rights commission.
ADG traffic Surya Kumar has been transferred to police headquarters Allahabad, whereas ADG EOW RN singh has been posted as director prosecution.
ADG fire services KL Meena has been transferred to prison department. ADG security Rajni Kant Mishra has been given additional charge of fire services.
IG, PAC central zone, Javed Akhtar has been posted at IG Gorakpur zone. IG vigilance establishment GL Meena has been posted as IG Allahabad zone. IG STF DS Chauhan has been transferred as IG Bareilly zone, whereas IG public grievances Tanuja Srivastava would be the new IG Agra zone.
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Government Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water