DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Asaduddin Owaisi detained for organising rally without permission
The MIM MP, who was later released, was detained by the Karnataka Police for holding rally in Bidar.
Bangalore: MIM MP Asaduddin Owaisi was on Saturday detained by the Karnataka police in Bidar for allegedly organising a rally without permission. The police also claim that Owaisi was carrying a weapon.
The MP, who was later released, has been asked to submit his gun license details.
If he fails to produce the license, he will be booked under the Arms Act, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?