Asaduddin Owaisi detained for organising rally without permission
The MIM MP, who was later released, was detained by the Karnataka Police for holding rally in Bidar.
Bangalore: MIM MP Asaduddin Owaisi was on Saturday detained by the Karnataka police in Bidar for allegedly organising a rally without permission. The police also claim that Owaisi was carrying a weapon.
The MP, who was later released, has been asked to submit his gun license details.
If he fails to produce the license, he will be booked under the Arms Act, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology