DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyd: MIM leader Owaisi injured in attack
He has been a admitted to the Owaisi Hospital in Santosh Nagar with grievous knife injuries.
New Delhi: Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) leader and Andhra Pradesh legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi was attacked by unidentified persons in Hyderabad on Saturday.
The Chandrayangutta legislator is floor leader of the party in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly.
Akabaruddin, the brother of MIM President MP Assadudin Owaisi has been a admitted to the Owaisi Hospital in Santosh Nagar with grievous injuries.
The police are suspecting local political rivalry as the reason for the attack.
The incident took place when Owaisi was visiting his Chandrayangutta assembly constituency in the old city of Hyderabad.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet