CAG reports: PAC to meet on August 24
PAC Chairman Murli Manohar Joshi further defended the CAG which had come under attack from the government after the reports were tabled.
New Delhi: The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) will meet on August 24 to discuss the CAG report on coal, power and airport scams, Chairman and BJP member Murli Manohar Joshi said on Sunday.
Joshi refused to speak on the reports.
He further defended the CAG which had come under attack from the government after the reports were tabled.
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?