DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CAG reports: PAC to meet on August 24
PAC Chairman Murli Manohar Joshi further defended the CAG which had come under attack from the government after the reports were tabled.
New Delhi: The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) will meet on August 24 to discuss the CAG report on coal, power and airport scams, Chairman and BJP member Murli Manohar Joshi said on Sunday.
Joshi refused to speak on the reports.
He further defended the CAG which had come under attack from the government after the reports were tabled.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket