CAG reports: PAC to meet on August 24
PAC Chairman Murli Manohar Joshi further defended the CAG which had come under attack from the government after the reports were tabled.
New Delhi: The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) will meet on August 24 to discuss the CAG report on coal, power and airport scams, Chairman and BJP member Murli Manohar Joshi said on Sunday.
Joshi refused to speak on the reports.
He further defended the CAG which had come under attack from the government after the reports were tabled.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology