Pakistan is like India's younger brother: Mulayam
The SP supremo alleged that the Centre was not making efforts to improve relations between the two neighbours.
Moradabad: Pakistan is like India's younger brother and if relations between the two neighbours improve, they will be super powers, SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav has said. "Pakistan is like our younger brother. If we stand by each other, we will be super powers and no one can challenge us," Yadav said while addressing convocation ceremony of a private university on Wednesday.
He alleged the Centre was not taking efforts to improve relations between the two neighbours. The government was turning a blind eye to "negative" activities of China and only concentrating on Pakistan's "weaknesses", he said.
Addressing the gathering, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said the right combination of "triple E" - education, employment and energy - was the key to success.
He said the government was planning to create infrastructure in the state with the help of investors. UP Cabinet Minister Azam Khan, who also addressed the ceremony, said the state government was wrongly blamed for the stampede at Allahabad railway station.
"Railway station, where the tragedy occurred, was not under the state government," he said.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands