Panel Probing Bhagwant Mann's Parliament Video Issue to Submit Report in a Week
Aam Aadmi Party MP Bhagwant Mann. (Picture courtesy: Twitter)
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha panel probing AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament House videography issue will submit
its report in a week's time.
"Mann has been called again on November 28. The panel will submit its report in a week's time," BJP MP Kirit Somaiya, who heads the panel, said.
Somaiya had earlier said the committee would submit its report in two parts - one that is related to Mann's role in exposing the Parliament security and the other suggesting corrective measures.
The Sangrur MP had triggered a controversy in July by live-streaming the security arrangements at the Parliament House on social media.
The nine-member committee was set up to probe the incident termed by many as "serious breach" of security of the Parliament House complex.
In view of seriousness of the matter, the AAP MP was asked by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan not to attend the sittings of the House until a decision was taken
Recommended For You
- BCCI Rejects ICC's Offer; Champions Trophy Participation in Doubt
- LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: It's Beauty vs Toughness
- Zaheer-Sagarika Perfect Match, Says Sachin Tendulkar
- Anushka Sharma Warns Virat Kohli Not to Shave Off his Beard
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It