Panel Probing Bhagwant Mann's Parliament Video Issue to Submit Report in a Week
The Lok Sabha panel probing AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament House videography issue will submit its report in a week's time.
Aam Aadmi Party MP Bhagwant Mann. (Picture courtesy: Twitter)
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha panel probing AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament House videography issue will submit
its report in a week's time.
"Mann has been called again on November 28. The panel will submit its report in a week's time," BJP MP Kirit Somaiya, who heads the panel, said.
Somaiya had earlier said the committee would submit its report in two parts - one that is related to Mann's role in exposing the Parliament security and the other suggesting corrective measures.
The Sangrur MP had triggered a controversy in July by live-streaming the security arrangements at the Parliament House on social media.
The nine-member committee was set up to probe the incident termed by many as "serious breach" of security of the Parliament House complex.
In view of seriousness of the matter, the AAP MP was asked by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan not to attend the sittings of the House until a decision was taken
Recommended For You
- All-New Hyundai Verna 2017 – Top 5 Things to Know – Price, Variants & More
- Rohit Sharma Needs Some Magic to Break His Sri Lanka Jinx
- Manish Malhotra On Fashion, Cinema and The Unapologetic Glamour Of His Label
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz Music Review: A More Laidback Soundtrack Than Expected
- I Don't Wish to Die and Abandon my Mother