Panneerselvam's List of Demands for an AIADMK Reunion
New Delhi: There are signs of a thaw in AIADMK. O Panneerselvam’s offer of a reunion is being discussed in the E Palaniswami camp despite the rider ‘No Saikala, No Dinakaran’. What prompted this thought is perhaps the FIR against party deputy chief and VK Sasikala’s nephew TTV Dinakaran for allegedly attempting to bribe officials of the Election Commission.
Here’s a list of other conditions for a merger put forth by team OPS:
— As per the wishes of the late J Jayalalithaa, O Panneerselvam should return as the Chief Minister. His faction has argued that OPS was chosen by ‘Amma’ as her political heir in her ‘will’.
— There should be an inquiry commission set up to probe the circumstances of Jayalalithaa’s death.
— Sasikala, who is currently in a Bengaluru jail, Dinakaran and none of their family members should interfere in the functioning of the AIADMK. Panneerselvam wants the duo to resigns from their respective posts of AIADMK general secretary and AIADMK deputy general secretary.
— The first step towards a reunion should be taken by the E Palaniswami camp
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage