Panneerselvam's List of Demands for an AIADMK Reunion
File photo of O Panneerselvam/PTI Photo)
New Delhi: There are signs of a thaw in AIADMK. O Panneerselvam’s offer of a reunion is being discussed in the E Palaniswami camp despite the rider ‘No Saikala, No Dinakaran’. What prompted this thought is perhaps the FIR against party deputy chief and VK Sasikala’s nephew TTV Dinakaran for allegedly attempting to bribe officials of the Election Commission.
Here’s a list of other conditions for a merger put forth by team OPS:
— As per the wishes of the late J Jayalalithaa, O Panneerselvam should return as the Chief Minister. His faction has argued that OPS was chosen by ‘Amma’ as her political heir in her ‘will’.
— There should be an inquiry commission set up to probe the circumstances of Jayalalithaa’s death.
— Sasikala, who is currently in a Bengaluru jail, Dinakaran and none of their family members should interfere in the functioning of the AIADMK. Panneerselvam wants the duo to resigns from their respective posts of AIADMK general secretary and AIADMK deputy general secretary.
— The first step towards a reunion should be taken by the E Palaniswami camp
Recommended For You
- LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: It's Beauty vs Toughness
- Zaheer-Sagarika Perfect Match, Says Sachin Tendulkar
- Sonakshi Sinha-Armaan Malik Twitter Spat: Why This Debate Needs Attention
- 1st Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Victory over West Indies
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It