DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Parliament's monsoon session from August 5 to August 30: Sources
This comes as the government is trying to get support and pass the Food Security ordinance as soon as possible.
New Delhi: The monsoon session of Parliament will begin from August 5 and end on August 30, according to sources. This comes as the government is trying to get support and pass the Food Security ordinance as soon as possible.
Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on July 11 met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the Food Security Bill that is to be taken up in the Monsoon Session.
Sources say the SP won't support the Bill in the present form and wants it to be amended.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa