Parliament passes Bill to negate SC order banning jailed politicians from contesting polls
The parties had apprehensions that false cases could be lodged by their rivals on the eve of any polls to get a candidate disqualified.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator