Paswan demands arrest of Nandy for Dalit remarks
The LJP chief said the weaker sections have been hurt by the irresponsible comments.
Patna: Lokjanshakti Party President Ramvilas Paswan on Saturday said that the statement by author Ashis Nandy on OBC, SC and ST reflected his 'mental bankruptcy' and demanded his immediate arrest.
"The remarks of Nandy that people belonging to OBC, SC and ST communities are the most corrupt reflects his mental bankruptcy," Paswan said in a statement and demanded registration of a case against the author under the SC & ST Act.
The LJP chief, who is at present a member of the Rajya Sabha, said the weaker sections have been hurt by the irresponsible comments by Nandi at ongoing Jaipur Literature Festival.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement