DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paswan demands arrest of Nandy for Dalit remarks
The LJP chief said the weaker sections have been hurt by the irresponsible comments.
Patna: Lokjanshakti Party President Ramvilas Paswan on Saturday said that the statement by author Ashis Nandy on OBC, SC and ST reflected his 'mental bankruptcy' and demanded his immediate arrest.
"The remarks of Nandy that people belonging to OBC, SC and ST communities are the most corrupt reflects his mental bankruptcy," Paswan said in a statement and demanded registration of a case against the author under the SC & ST Act.
The LJP chief, who is at present a member of the Rajya Sabha, said the weaker sections have been hurt by the irresponsible comments by Nandi at ongoing Jaipur Literature Festival.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar