Paswan rules out any possibility of Third Front
Paswan said that it was now high time for all secular parties to join hands to take on BJP-led NDA in the next elections.
Patna: Lok Janshakti Party chief Ramvilas Paswan on Friday ruled out any possibility of a third front ahead or after the next Lok Sabha polls, and instead called out all secular parties to join hands against the BJP.
"There is no possibility of a third front before or after next Lok Sabha polls. Different political parties have different views on its formation," Paswan told media persons in Bihar's Darbhanga district during his 'Bihar Bachao' campaign.
"How can a third front be a reality when different parties and leaders are expressing their own views and stand over it. Who will form it then?" he asked.
Paswan said that it was now high time for all secular parties to join hands to take on Bharatiya Janata Party-led National Democratic Alliance in the next elections.
"My party will form an alliance with Rashtriya Janata Dal of Lalu Prasad to contest the next elections," he said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century