DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paswan rules out any possibility of Third Front
Paswan said that it was now high time for all secular parties to join hands to take on BJP-led NDA in the next elections.
Patna: Lok Janshakti Party chief Ramvilas Paswan on Friday ruled out any possibility of a third front ahead or after the next Lok Sabha polls, and instead called out all secular parties to join hands against the BJP.
"There is no possibility of a third front before or after next Lok Sabha polls. Different political parties have different views on its formation," Paswan told media persons in Bihar's Darbhanga district during his 'Bihar Bachao' campaign.
"How can a third front be a reality when different parties and leaders are expressing their own views and stand over it. Who will form it then?" he asked.
Paswan said that it was now high time for all secular parties to join hands to take on Bharatiya Janata Party-led National Democratic Alliance in the next elections.
"My party will form an alliance with Rashtriya Janata Dal of Lalu Prasad to contest the next elections," he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh