Patiala mayor, son booked for daughter-in-law's murder
Mayor Jaspal Singh Pradhan and his son Harpreet Singh were booked after Parampreet Kaur was founded murdered in her house.
Patiala: The mayor of Punjab's Patiala city and his son were on Saturday booked for the mysterious death of his daughter-in-law, police said. Mayor Jaspal Singh Pradhan, of Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), and his son Harpreet Singh were booked after Parampreet Kaur was founded murdered in her house.
Police sources alleged that the mayor tried to hush up the matter but the news soon spread. Punjab Congress president and former chief minister Amarinder Singh and union Minister of State for External Affairs Preneet Kaur condemned the incident.
They asked the Punjab government to ensure that justice was done to the victim's family.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right