DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Patiala mayor, son booked for daughter-in-law's murder
Mayor Jaspal Singh Pradhan and his son Harpreet Singh were booked after Parampreet Kaur was founded murdered in her house.
Patiala: The mayor of Punjab's Patiala city and his son were on Saturday booked for the mysterious death of his daughter-in-law, police said. Mayor Jaspal Singh Pradhan, of Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), and his son Harpreet Singh were booked after Parampreet Kaur was founded murdered in her house.
Police sources alleged that the mayor tried to hush up the matter but the news soon spread. Punjab Congress president and former chief minister Amarinder Singh and union Minister of State for External Affairs Preneet Kaur condemned the incident.
They asked the Punjab government to ensure that justice was done to the victim's family.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi