Patiala mayor, son booked for daughter-in-law's murder
Mayor Jaspal Singh Pradhan and his son Harpreet Singh were booked after Parampreet Kaur was founded murdered in her house.
Patiala: The mayor of Punjab's Patiala city and his son were on Saturday booked for the mysterious death of his daughter-in-law, police said. Mayor Jaspal Singh Pradhan, of Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), and his son Harpreet Singh were booked after Parampreet Kaur was founded murdered in her house.
Police sources alleged that the mayor tried to hush up the matter but the news soon spread. Punjab Congress president and former chief minister Amarinder Singh and union Minister of State for External Affairs Preneet Kaur condemned the incident.
They asked the Punjab government to ensure that justice was done to the victim's family.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes