DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Still running: Pawar won't give up on PM race
He said it's for the MPs elected to decide who'll be Prime Minister.
New Delhi: NCP chief Sharad Pawar has indicated that he's still in the race for the prime minister's post.
Speaking to CNN-IBN, Pawar said the decision would be taken only after the Lok Sabha polls.
He said it's for the MPs elected to decide who'll be Prime Minister. Pawar's statement comes even as the Prime Minister is recuperating after a bypass surgery in AIIMS.
"I want to now be in Rajya Sabha, but all my supporters are insisting that I should be in Lok Sabha, so I may have to contest elections this time because of public pressure. Becoming PM is all about having enough MPs supporting you in Lok Sabha, . Its too early to say anything about that, let the elections happen, We will decide about there things later," he said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO