Pawar defends state minister on photos with dead animals
State School Education Minister Fauzia Khan has denied that she herself had killed those animals.
Thane: NCP chief and Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar in Thane on Sunday defended state School Education Minister and his party colleague Fauzia Khan with regard to controversial pictures showing her with hunted animals.
When asked about it, Pawar said Khan had posed with stuffed carcasses, and there was nothing wrong in it. Opposition Shiv Sena-BJP have targeted Khan over the pictures from her South Africa trip of six months ago.
Khan has denied that she herself had killed those animals. Pawar said it was normal to find people posing with stuffed animals kept in hotels in foreign countries. But to kill an animal and pose with the carcass was certainly not acceptable, he added.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology