DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pawar defends state minister on photos with dead animals
State School Education Minister Fauzia Khan has denied that she herself had killed those animals.
Thane: NCP chief and Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar in Thane on Sunday defended state School Education Minister and his party colleague Fauzia Khan with regard to controversial pictures showing her with hunted animals.
When asked about it, Pawar said Khan had posed with stuffed carcasses, and there was nothing wrong in it. Opposition Shiv Sena-BJP have targeted Khan over the pictures from her South Africa trip of six months ago.
Khan has denied that she herself had killed those animals. Pawar said it was normal to find people posing with stuffed animals kept in hotels in foreign countries. But to kill an animal and pose with the carcass was certainly not acceptable, he added.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity