DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pawar rules out formation of Third Front for LS polls
Pawar said that his meeting (with Mulayam) should not be linked with the much talked about Third Front.
Nagpur: Union Minister and NCP president Sharad Pawar on Sunday ruled out the formation of a Third Front for the Lok Sabha elections in 2014. "There is no possibility of a Third Front as talked about by Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh," Pawar, who is the Union minister for Agriculture, told reporters at Wardha near Nagpur.
When asked about his recent meeting with Mulayam Singh, Pawar said that not much importance should be given to such meetings. "We keep on meeting leaders of various political parties and my meeting (with Mulayam) should not be linked with the much talked about Third Front," he clarified.
Mulayam Singh had recently talked about formation of such a front. "A Third Front will emerge. Fronts emerge as per the situation in the country. After 2014, the Prime Minister will be from the Third Front," he had said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?