DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pawar violated code of conduct, says BJP
The complaint has been received from Solapur BJP President Rajkumar Patil.
Solapur: The BJP on Tuesday lodged a complaint with the Election Commission against Union Minister and NCP President Sharad Pawar, accusing him of violating the model code of conduct while addressing rallies in .
Jagdish Patil, District Collector and Returning Officer of Madha Lok Sabha constituency, from where Pawar is a candidate, said that the complaint has been received from Solapur BJP President Rajkumar Patil.
In his complaint, Jagdish Patil said Pawar, speaking at a public meeting, assured of loan waiver scheme for various backward communities.
At another rally, the NCP chief assured the shepherd community that it would be included in the list of Scheduled Castes.
These two announcements amounted to violation of the model code of conduct which is in force for the April-May Lok Sabha elections, the BJP leader said.
Pawar is touring Madha, a newly carved Lok Sabha seat, for the last few days. The constituency is spread over Solapur and Satara districts in Western Maharashtra.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish