Photos: Inside Arvind Kejriwal's new 3-bedroom house in Tilak Lane (It's quite spacious)
The Directorate of Estates has allotted a ground floor house C-II/23, at Tilak Lane, a type VI house, to Kejriwal.
Work is in progess at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's newly allotted three-bedroom house at Tilak Lane in New Delhi. The hunt for a suitable residence for Kejriwal finally comes to an end with Urban Development Ministry allotting him a three-bedroom house at Tilak Lane in the Lutyen's zone.
The Directorate of Estates has allotted a ground floor house C-II/23, at Tilak Lane, a type VI house, to Kejriwal. The corner house with three bedrooms, drawing, dining, two servant quarters and a common garage near the Patiala House court is spread across about 1,600 square feet area with a lawn and community park nearby. All photos are from PTI.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence