DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Govt goes live on Twitter, Pitroda answers queries
Sam Pitroda, the PM's adviser on public information, addressed a conference on democratisation of information between 3:30 and 4:15 pm.
New Delhi: Following in the footsteps of the tech savvy Gujarat Chief Minister, Narendra Modi, the UPA government held a 'press conference' on Twitter.
Sam Pitroda, the PM's adviser on public information, addressed a conference on 'democratisation of information' between 3:30 and 4:15 pm. Pitroda used his Twitter handle @pitrodasam for the interactive session.
During the 45-minutes session, Pitroda answered several questions from the Twitter users.
Modi had recently interacted with his followers online on a record-breaking Google Hangout session, where he took queries on themes ranging from the 2002 Gujarat riots to his development measures in the state to his Prime Ministerial ambitions.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO