Govt goes live on Twitter, Pitroda answers queries
Sam Pitroda, the PM's adviser on public information, addressed a conference on democratisation of information between 3:30 and 4:15 pm.
New Delhi: Following in the footsteps of the tech savvy Gujarat Chief Minister, Narendra Modi, the UPA government held a 'press conference' on Twitter.
Sam Pitroda, the PM's adviser on public information, addressed a conference on 'democratisation of information' between 3:30 and 4:15 pm. Pitroda used his Twitter handle @pitrodasam for the interactive session.
During the 45-minutes session, Pitroda answered several questions from the Twitter users.
Modi had recently interacted with his followers online on a record-breaking Google Hangout session, where he took queries on themes ranging from the 2002 Gujarat riots to his development measures in the state to his Prime Ministerial ambitions.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance