DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Plane with UP minister on board skids off runway
Uttar Pradesh Minister Shivpal Yadav was on board the plane when it landed on its nose at the Delhi airport.
New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh Minister Shivpal Yadav on Saturday had a miraculous escape when a small plane carrying him skidded off the runway after landing at the IGI airport in Delhi.
The incident took place at around 12 noon when the plane skidded off the runway after landing and the nose-wheel got stuck in mud, airport sources said.
The plane with six people on board, including Yadav and two pilots, was arriving from Lucknow.
The minister and his co-passengers were taken to the medical facility at the airport where they underwent treatment for minor injuries, the sources said.
The aircraft is owned by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO