UP Polls: PM, Advani, Maya pitch tent in Kanpur
Meanwhile, SP chief Mulayam will be campaigning in the Gandhi bastion, Raebareli, where Priyanka Gandhi Vadra too will be seen wooing the voters.
New Delhi: All eyes will be on Kanpur on Friday as Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, BJP leader LK Advani and BSP chief and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati launch their campaigns there. Singh will be addressing a rally at the Moti Jheel grounds in the afternoon.
The city has proved lucky for Singh twice - in the General Elections of 2004 and 2009. He is also expected to be in Amroha on February 27. Meanwhile, the party's star campaigner Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will be addressing supporters in Raebareli on Friday.
Meanwhile, senior BJP leaders LK Advani and Arun Jaitley will also be in Kanpur, with Sushma Swaraj in Lucknow, who will be addressing the media later in the day. Meanwhile, party President Nitin Gadkari will hold a rally in Chitrakoot.
Meanwhile, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam will be in the Gandhi bastion, Raebareli. His son Akhilesh Yadav will be addressing supporters in Lucknow.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"