DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PM meets President ahead of monsoon session
Manmohan Singh apprised Pratibha Patil about the forthcoming session and other national and international issues.
New Delhi: Ahead of the Monsoon session of Parliament starting Monday, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday called on President Pratibha Patil and apprised her about the forthcoming session and other national and international issues.
A Rashtrapati Bhavan spokesperson said that the meeting between the two leaders lasted for 30 minutes. "The two leaders discussed about the forthcoming
Monsoon Session of the Parliament and various other issues of national and international importance," the spokesperson said.
They also discussed the just-concluded state visit of the President to South Korea and Mongolia. She returned on Saturday night.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO