PM meets President ahead of monsoon session
Manmohan Singh apprised Pratibha Patil about the forthcoming session and other national and international issues.
New Delhi: Ahead of the Monsoon session of Parliament starting Monday, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday called on President Pratibha Patil and apprised her about the forthcoming session and other national and international issues.
A Rashtrapati Bhavan spokesperson said that the meeting between the two leaders lasted for 30 minutes. "The two leaders discussed about the forthcoming
Monsoon Session of the Parliament and various other issues of national and international importance," the spokesperson said.
They also discussed the just-concluded state visit of the President to South Korea and Mongolia. She returned on Saturday night.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology