DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PM to address election rally in Gujarat on Sunday
The Prime Minister's rally in Gujarat will come two days after Congress President Sonia Gandhi's whirlwind tour of the state.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will campaign on Sunday for the assembly polls in Gujarat. Singh is expected to spell out the benefits of various central initiatives to the people of Gujarat at a public rally at Vansada in Navsari district. The Prime Minister's rally in Gujarat will come two days after Congress President Sonia Gandhi's whirlwind tour of the state during which she had sharpened attack on Chief Minister Narendra Modi who is seeking a fourth term in office.
At a poll rally in Mandvi in Surat district, Gandhi had charged the Modi government with making tall claims about development which were nowhere to be seen in the state. Rahul Gandhi is expected to campaign at Sanand, Jamnagar and Amreli in Gujarat next week.
The first phase of elections will be held in Gujarat on December 13 followed by the second phase on December 17. The results are scheduled to be declared on December 20.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia