'Murdered BSP leader's son was unhappy with business deals'
The Delhi Police on Tuesday said that the son of murdered BSP leader Deepak Bhardwaj had admitted that he was dissatisfied with his father's business deals.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Tuesday said that the son of murdered BSP leader Deepak Bhardwaj had admitted that he was dissatisfied with his father's business deals and had hatched a conspiracy with his family lawyer Baljeet Singh Sehrawat and self-styled godman Swami Prathibhanand to kill him.
According to the police, the deal struck between Nitish Bhardwaj and the lawyer was for Rs 5 crore, out of which Rs 1 crore was meant for the shooters and Rs 2 crore for the swami.
The police said Nitish and lawyer Baljeet had been arrested and two country made pistols had been recovered from Rohtak. The police also recovered Rs 30 lakh in cash and vehicles.
The police, however, refused to comment whether more people were involved in the murder. "Investigations are on. We will brief the media," DCP South Chhaya Sharma said.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1