'Murdered BSP leader's son was unhappy with business deals'
The Delhi Police on Tuesday said that the son of murdered BSP leader Deepak Bhardwaj had admitted that he was dissatisfied with his father's business deals.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Tuesday said that the son of murdered BSP leader Deepak Bhardwaj had admitted that he was dissatisfied with his father's business deals and had hatched a conspiracy with his family lawyer Baljeet Singh Sehrawat and self-styled godman Swami Prathibhanand to kill him.
According to the police, the deal struck between Nitish Bhardwaj and the lawyer was for Rs 5 crore, out of which Rs 1 crore was meant for the shooters and Rs 2 crore for the swami.
The police said Nitish and lawyer Baljeet had been arrested and two country made pistols had been recovered from Rohtak. The police also recovered Rs 30 lakh in cash and vehicles.
The police, however, refused to comment whether more people were involved in the murder. "Investigations are on. We will brief the media," DCP South Chhaya Sharma said.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season