DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Politics makes politicians richer, says Govindacharya
Govindacharya said, in Chhattisgarh the government in the name of industrialisation is defending those who are well off.
Raipur: Former BJP ideologue and RSS thinker KN Govindacharya said in raipur on Tuesday that politics has become a tool to make politicians wealthier and increase their social stature.
On the last leg of his three-day visit to Chhattisgarh, Govindacharya said: "To give new dimension to politics, Rashtriya Swabhiman Andolan is trying to bring nearly 350 organisations, including some splinter political groups, together to forge a consensus on common issues affecting society."
"Instead of floating a new political outfit, the Andolan will play a catalytic role in ensuring change in the existing political system," he said.
On the BJP-ruled Chhattisgarh, Govindacharya said: "A state is created to protect those who cannot protect themselves. But in Chhattisgarh, instead of becoming a tool of change in the hands of poor, the government in the name of industrialisation is defending those who are well off."
Recommended For You
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere