Politics makes politicians richer, says Govindacharya
Govindacharya said, in Chhattisgarh the government in the name of industrialisation is defending those who are well off.
Raipur: Former BJP ideologue and RSS thinker KN Govindacharya said in raipur on Tuesday that politics has become a tool to make politicians wealthier and increase their social stature.
On the last leg of his three-day visit to Chhattisgarh, Govindacharya said: "To give new dimension to politics, Rashtriya Swabhiman Andolan is trying to bring nearly 350 organisations, including some splinter political groups, together to forge a consensus on common issues affecting society."
"Instead of floating a new political outfit, the Andolan will play a catalytic role in ensuring change in the existing political system," he said.
On the BJP-ruled Chhattisgarh, Govindacharya said: "A state is created to protect those who cannot protect themselves. But in Chhattisgarh, instead of becoming a tool of change in the hands of poor, the government in the name of industrialisation is defending those who are well off."
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Real Madrid Beat Atletico on Penalties to Win Champions League
- India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia and Iraq hit the highest in more than a decade