Poll Code Violation: Chargesheet Filed Against UP Minister Suresh Rana
File photo of Uttar Pradesh minister Suresh Rana.
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was filed against Uttar Pradesh minister Suresh Rana and nine others in a local court on Thursday for violating the Model Code of Conduct during the Assembly elections.
Uttar Pradesh Police had booked Rana for violating the poll code. During campaigning in January he had said that curfew will be imposed in Kairana, Deoband and Moradabad if he gets elected again.
He is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Cane Development and Sugar Mills in the Yogi Adityanath government.
Recommended For You
- Kohli & Boys Find the Perfect Place to Celebrate Win over Windies
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- It Doesn't Make Sense: Konkona Sensharma On Censorship
- Matin Rey Tangu Joins SRK, Salman Khan At Baba Siddique's Iftar party
- Virat Kohli Feels Rahane Has Started to Enjoy His Game