Poll Code Violation: Chargesheet Filed Against UP Minister Suresh Rana
File photo of Uttar Pradesh minister Suresh Rana.
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was filed against Uttar Pradesh minister Suresh Rana and nine others in a local court on Thursday for violating the Model Code of Conduct during the Assembly elections.
Uttar Pradesh Police had booked Rana for violating the poll code. During campaigning in January he had said that curfew will be imposed in Kairana, Deoband and Moradabad if he gets elected again.
He is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Cane Development and Sugar Mills in the Yogi Adityanath government.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Nehra Turns 38: Sachin, Sehwag Lead the Way in Wishing the Pacer
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: GL vs MI - Star of the Match - Jasprit Bumrah