DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Price rise due to corruption: LK Advani
If Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh is not corrupt then why he is leading a corrupt government said the BJP leader.
Dibrugarh: BJP leader LK Advani on Thursday said "large-scale corruption" in the UPA government at the Centre has led to unprecedented price rise which has hit the common man hard.
"Remember price rise is not due to economic mismanagement but corruption," Advani said addressing an election rally in Dubrugarh.
Asserting that he has never seen a government "as corrupt as the present one at the Centre", Advani who is on campaign trail in the state, said, "If Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh is not corrupt then why he is leading a corrupt government".
Giving the examples of Gujarat and Bihar, the BJP leader said development in these states could happen because of a corruption-free government.
"Voting power is not only to show respect to democracy but to punish a corrupt government", Advani told the rally.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing